Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2007

"Sprache der Wand"

So?



oder so?


fotografiert mit Canon EOS 20D, EF 3,5-4,5/28-105mm USM, Bl. 5.0, 1/60 sec., 400 ISO
RAW in Capture One, S/W Umsetzung mit "ConvertToBW"



Nachtrag

Carl said:

… my strong response is that the color version is richer, more visually rewarding.
and Michael asks:
What would it look like if you brought the contrast up as much in the colour as in the B&W?



As I see now, there is really no need to transform in b&W.
In opposite, the "cubistic" head that I see in the wall is actually a little bit stronger in color.

4 Kommentare:

  1. In this case, while the b&w version is certainly more dramatic, my strong response is that the color version is richer, more visually rewarding.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ... I love red, black/white and dramatic. - the b&w is more profound and the color version is not red... ;-)
    happy days
    DET
    detlev schilke

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The more I look on these pictures, the more I'm insecure which one is the "better" version.
    But I am sure, Brassai would have done it in b&w !-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What would it look like if you brought the contrast up as much in the colour as in the B&W?

    AntwortenLöschen